Re: Celtics on WWZN

Howard David (actual name) decided not to renew his
contract, I think, because his schedule was too
hectic: in addition to the Celtics, he was doing
N.Y. Jets football and Westwood One's Monday Night
Football.

Not sure if Maxwell will return...A caller to WEEI's
Ted Sarandis felt Ted did a good job on his occasional
fill-ins for Howard (Celtics) when conflicts arose
and asked if Ted wouldn't mind taking Howard's
position. Ted said he was happy doing what he was
now doing and wouldn't take the job.