Re: Winstar files for bankruptcy

Steve Ordinetz wrote:

> ...ESPN seems to be the best of
> lot.  We carry them nights & overnights on WKXL...

Overnights on WKXL (1450 Concord NH/107.7 Hillsboro NH)?  When did that
start?  WKXL was still on a 5am-11:15pm (or thereabouts) schedule right
after the big programming changes that hit the station February 5.  The
last couple times I've tuned in to hear New Hampshire news around
11:06pm, though, I noticed some sports programming on--I just figured a
game was running late.

I wonder if this phenomenon is connected to having somebody named George
Bush in the White House.  The last time I remember 'KXL running 'round
the clock was during the first couple days of Operation Desert Storm,
carrying continuous coverage from CBS.