Re: Winstar files for bankruptcy

Mark Shneyder wrote:

>They will certainly look at ESPN if SportsFan Radio folds.
>And there is always the old standby Sports ByLine USA
>which WEEI used to carry in their early days(at AM 590).

While I'm not enough of a sports fan (read: not at all) to discern minute
differences between various sports networks, ESPN seems to be the best of
lot.  We carry them nights & overnights on WKXL, and they're entertaining,
even for a total non-sports fan.  How many satellite sports services do we
really need?