Re: Winstar files for bankruptcy

I can't comment on ESPN Radio, because I don't think
I've ever heard it, but have you heard "Papa" Joe
Chevalier on Sporting News Radio (ex One-on-One)? I'm
not much of a sports fan either, and I don't agree with
the conservative political views that Chevalier
expresses quite freely, but I find him very
entertaining. I've often thought that Chevalier doesn't
need sports as a crutch and that he could be a great
fill-in for Rush Limbaugh.