Re: Winstar files for bankruptcy

--- Sptseditor@aol.com wrote:
> One can only wonder if it's just a matter of time before the company shutters Sports Fan Radio
> Network and sends WEEI and WVEI scrambling for new bird-feed programming (ESPN?).
>
> http://digitalmass.boston.com/news/daily/04/041801/winstar.html
>
> -Sean

This doesn't sound good for them. They already had a number
of personalities leave over the past year. They repeat JT The Brick's
overnight show in AM drive(5-10am). I believe 'EEI picks up the first
hour of the repeat feed(from 5am-6am). He also does a live PM-drive show for
them(3-6pm ET). Does the guy ever sleep? :)

They will certainly look at ESPN if SportsFan Radio folds.
And there is always the old standby Sports ByLine USA
which WEEI used to carry in their early days(at AM 590).

-Mark