Re: Re: WMEX in Foster's

I live in Derry NH and WMJX (106.7) and WHOB (106.3) squeeze out any chance of getting WMEX (106.5-Farmington NH) even here in Derry...The station's region is the Eastern Lakes Region/Northern NH Seacoast region.....(If you're going up Rte 16 from Portsmouth to North Conway...that would be prime for 'MEX listening terrirtory).

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

"A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@world.std.com> wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2001,  Terrence Wood wrote:

> http://www.fosters.com/news_2001b/apr_01/18/ro0418a.htm

Interesting.  A station increasing its playlist.  And doing 50s oldies.  I
was wondering when the overpowering dullness of the tight playlists would
produce a reaction.  Now all it takes is for some station to attract good
numbers that way, and the trends of the past decade or more will reverse.

Best of luck to them.  And I hope that with the power increase, the
station will reach Boston.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/