Re: Nail in streaming's coffin

14 of StreamAudio's "Top 20 Streaming Stations" are either Entercom, Cox,
Emmis or Clear Channel.  I hope this won't break StreamAudio as well, I
enjoy being able to listen to non-Boston stations.

So far, some of the smaller radio groups haven't pulled their streams.  I'm
listening right now to a station owned by Simmons (stream provided by Yahoo
Broadcast though, so it could just be a matter of time).