Re: The Celtics play the Zone(Re: Sox games bump Celts to 'RKO)

Now that I've seen the calendar again, I should say
that the billboard simply says "WNAC Dial 680".
I was assuming that the billboard was promoting the
station that was currently carrying them. The
billboard
was on the side of a building just over the Green
Monster...