Re: The Celtics play the Zone(Re: Sox games bump Celts to 'RKO)

On 9 Apr 2001,  Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> Field-Intensity tests/measurements are being done, or may be completely done
> by now, so barring any other problems (they got flooded a couple weeks ago
> during the heavy rains at the xmtr site, mucho damage), they should be up
> with their modified signal soon.
> ----jibguy

Speaking of signals, is it my imagination or is the WJIB daytime signal
continuing to get weaker?  I was up late Saturday night, so I set my
system to tape LTAR in the morning.  But the signal was so weak, that I
could recognize the program, but I couldn't listen to it.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/