Re: The Celtics play the Zone(Re: Sox games bump Celts to 'RKO)

Actually I work at the Middlesex-Essex postal facility
off Rt. 28 in North Reading. When I mentioned "South
Shore", I was saying that WJDA could carry the games
as well, "unless 1510 already reaches the South
Shore okay".

As I'd mentioned, we get WRKO fairly well at work and
it
was great when the Sox were on 680. We formerly worked
just off Washington St. in Woburn and you could see
the 'RKO tower (Burlington) lights from the parking
lot
of that facility.

Tried 1510 on my way home (Rt. 128, about 2:30 am)
and it didn't seem bad (in Lynnfield, etc.)