Re: Stations "visibilities"

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, John Bolduc wrote:

> A WNDS-TV50 van apparently not paying attention almost clipped somebody
> because they appeared to be slow to react.

Wasn't there a telephone number to call when "you see this vehicle being
driven recklessly?"  I think the TV station's management would have taken
quick action because their corporate image is on the line.

That driver certainly didn't belong on the road and should never drive a
commercial vehicle again if that's his attitude towards road rules.

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com