Re: WICE tunes out Yanks; switch to children's radio

Maybe the call letter shuffle has confused me (it's
happened before) but aren't the calls for 550 AM in
Pawtucket currently WLKW?  WICE is how the 89.3 FM
pirate (fairly well done stadards w/jingles etc.) in
Johnston refers to itself.  It probably won't matter
as 550 AM is apparently going through another format
change and will have new calls soon enough (as if
Providence needed another talker in the first place).
What is it about newspapers that they seem to have
trouble with radio calls/freqs/formats (or maybe it's
me)?  Maybe WICE will pick up the Yankees games yet
;-)