Stations "visibilities"

Speaking of the station van driving around and being visible. That's fine
when the van driver is behaving.

I was driving home north into Salem NH from work one Friday evening about two
years ago when traffic slowed to its typical 40-45 mph near the rest area.

A WNDS-TV50 van apparently not paying attention almost clipped somebody
because they appeared to be slow to react.

After about 30 seconds of traveling with the steady flow of traffic, the
TV-50 van, with what appeared to be 3 people inside, took the the breakdown
lane and passed a mother lode of cars on the right.

If the driver had been withhin reception range of my finger, he certainly
would have got it with "no static".

Anyways, for the next several months, when channeling surfing, I just
wouldn't bother stopping at Channel 50, for news, or anything else. I was
still remebering the brightly colored van with "Weather with Al" painted on
it driving like they were about to become the news.

John
Dreary NH