WEEI gets a ton of publicity

Well, I notice that NECN, the Phoenix on-line and of course WEEI itself
have spent large amounts of time on the censoring (and yes this seems like
censorship to me) of Eileen Mcnamara's column by Globe editor Matt
Storin.  WEEI could not have asked for more publicity if they purchased the
time-- I don't know if WBZ Radio carried the story (I was out of town much
of today)-- since WEEI is a competitor, I would be curious to know if the
matter was discussed on WBZ, as it certainly is a news story when a
newspaper arbitrarily tells its reporters where they can and cannot appear
as guests, and then tells  one of its star columnists not to write about
the controversy...