From: <Sptseditor@aol.com>
To: <dib9@gwi.net>; <bostonradio@yahoo.com>;
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Jim Baker, WEEI, and AM 1510

This is not entirely true; Jay Mariotti of the Chicago Sun-Times and Jim
Litke from the AP do a very good job on their midday show. It's thoughtful
sports talk radio, if there is such a thing. Late-night host Rick Ballou,
who is from one of Boston's western suburbs and now has a show on the
network, also does a very good job.