Re: Fw: BOSTON RADIO NEWS   OCTOBER 2000]

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:15:09 -0500 "Joseph Pappalardo"
<joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> writes:
> Has anyone seen this?  This is an old issue...wondering if anyone
> knows what
> to make of this publication....and/or the publisher.
>
> JP

I took this from the bottom of one of my old emails,  I think it gives
you all the information you are looking for.

df

BOSTON RADIO NEWS is published monthly by Keith Snow Productions. All
materials are (c) 2000 and may not be reproduced without the expressed
written consent of Boston Radio News.  BRN is only available by
subscription.
 To join the over 5000 subscribers, simply write subscribe in the subject