Schwoegler not retiring

Gary:

Yes, I do check this board from time to time.

NOBODY asked me about that Globe story last week!  I have never considered
or discussed retiring with anyone.  Indeed, I am busier than ever
investigating opportunities in TV here and elsewhere.  Two startups are also
showing great promise.  Too young, too poor and too much into the
weather/science to think of slowing down now.  These are exciting times, and
I expect to be a player.  Why should I quit when I am at the top of my game?
Your disbelief is on target.

Bruce