Re: Dana Hersey

I thought Dale was only doing his Saturday show for Kiss from home. That could
have changed however.  He was doing mornings for a CC owned oldies station in
Orlando.  I remember hearing not too long ago that he was no longer doing the
Orlando show due to a format change or a move to local talent.  Is he
cyberjocking on any other stations around the country?  I'd love to hear some
airchecks!

Mike Thomas