Re: Radio Turn-offs

Here are mine:

Weather:

Use of the plural of sky, as in "skies will be sunny today..." How many
skies are there?  Are all of them the same on any given day?

Being reminded to "bundle up" every time it's cold.

Sports:

In general, I find sports to be annoying anyway, but topping the list:
Pre/post game shows where the host has to kill a half hour & feels the need
to interview the most illiterate, unintelligible player with the most
grating accent they can find...all for a lame quote to the effect of "we're
gonna get out there and play our best".  Sure adds a lot.

Sportscasters who feel the need to constantly mention what kind of ball is
in play...ie during football pbp "He dropped the football!!!" (duh!  you
mean they weren't playing football with a volleyball?)

General jockisms:

DJs who either never mention their name, or the other extreme give it 2 or
3 times per break.