Re: Radio Turn-offs

SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> ...interview the most illiterate, unintelligible player with the most
> grating accent they can find...all for a lame quote to the effect of
"we're
> gonna get out there and play our best".  Sure adds a lot.

How about the player who takes 20-30 seconds to walk all around
the simple fact that they lost?  When it comes to sports, I am a real
bottom-line guy when it comes to introspective, self analysis.  Spare me
the details.  You scored less points than the other guys.  You lost.
Put
the effort into winning.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net