WNSH (was re:reduced power)

Here's the story on WNSH, straight from Doug Mascott
who does their Sat. night local music show and
also Sun. mornings just before me on WMWM. I went
to visit him at WNSH but he wasn't there on Sat.
night, and as I left I tuned into 1570 and found
they weren't on at all!

He told me the next day that WNSH is off for a week
or so and will soon be broadcasting from their
new tower on the campus of Endicott College in
Beverly (their studios are also at Endicott).
I'm not sure at what power they'll be operating,
but they will be transmitting from a new stick
in Beverly, not the one on top of the hardware
warehouse in Hamilton.

With the old tower in Hamilton,
they barely reached their city of license
(Beverly) at night. Didn't they used to be 500
watts at one time?
(By the way, I think they played country at one
point as WMLO; given their city of license, a slogan
of "The Beverly Hillbillies" would've been nice!)