Reduced power outlets (has one disappeared?)

Someone living in Arlington mentioned that WJIB is operating
with reduced power.  I've noticed that on my receiver with a
signal-strength VU meter that AM 740 is down somewhat.
I've also noticed that WKOX-AM 1200 Framingham is also
down during daylight hours when it should be 10kw NDA.
And WNSH-AM 1570 in Beverly/So. Hamilton seems to be
gone.  Of course at 1570, they could be on reduced power
and I wouldn't be able to hear it at all.  Are all the
broadcast engineers working on DTV and don't have time
to fix these minor problems?

Laurence Glavin

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com