Re: Power Increase Beyond Class of Station

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 lglavin@lycosmail.com wrote:

> What we need is for a millionaire Harvard graduate to
> buy the 95.3 on Agamenticus Hill, Maine, shut it down
> and underwrite a power increase for WHRB in the
> PPRoC.

While I haven't consulted my fellow Trustees, I think we'd prefer to have
the Maine station donated to us. That way, we could simulcast from both
sites.

WHRB can never apply for a power increase as long as it is short-spaced to
WBRU.

PPRoC? Is that the Pleasant People's Republic?

Rob Landry
(Member, Board of Trustees,
The Harvard Radio Broadcasting Company, Inc.)