Power Increase Beyond Class of Station

<<On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:30:25 -0500 (EST), lglavin@lycosmail.com said:

> to the best of my recollection the only power increase
> beyond the limits of an FM frequency's class.

No such thing -- those per-frequency limits were abolished by docket
80-90.  A station of any class can be on any frequency (outside of the
Reserved Band), limited only by the required interference protection
to other stations.  (The NCE band has operated for much longer under
similar rules.)

-GAWollman