Re: "The Lost 45s" with Barry Scott back on web

Boston has never been big for weekend syndicated fare.

How long has it been since Doctor Demento aired on a major station?
or Dick Clark etc etc

New York stations have no problem finding airtime for them.

Barry's show would seem to be a perfect fit for WROR these days or on WODS
to compliment what Little Walter does.