A gentle reminder

Just a reminder for the participants here....

This mailing-list does not permit HTML or other encoded mail, nor does
it accept third-party (``this article has been suggested to you
by...'') messages.  All such messages are bounced to me, so I get to
look at them, but unless I'm feeling exceptionally bored I will not
reformat your mail.  If you wish to impart your wisdom to the group as
a whole, you would be wise to consult the instructions for your mail
program in order to find out how such encoding can be disabled.  You
would also be well-advised to ensure that there are proper line breaks
in your messages, and that quotation is kept to the minimum necessary
in order to follow the discussion.

Sincerely,
The Management