Re: why I don't trust ratings

The Wiz is still operating, though local NY giant PC Richards, Best Buy
and Circuit City are stiff competion. Plus NYC "blessed" with a zillion
stores that sell everything.

The Wiz had a gimmick at Christmas time that if you spent $100 you would
get a "free" cable modem as long as you were a Cablevision sponsor.

But in answer to your question, yes they still own "The Wiz", and they own
the "Rockettes".