Re: why I don't trust ratings

Exactly which is why I "think" you may see the same thing happen in New
England. I would also not discount ESPN taking over NESN as they have a
very cozy relationship.

Now could one station handle everything? FOX Sports Chicago has the White
Sox, Cubs overflow, Bulls and Blackhawks. You would need a strong over the
air station to handle the overflow in Boston, but it could be done and
make the sports signal a powerhouse.