Re: why I don't trust ratings

They didn't. Heck Cablevision owns MSG network, MSG the building, the
Knicks, Rangers ,Liberty ,Radio City Music Hall and the electronics chain
"The Wiz".

With overflow there are night the Rangers or Knicks are on Fox Sports NY
as MSG productions, and the Islanders and Devils are on MSG as FSNY
productions.

Then you have Cablevisions' METRO channel which handles what the other 2
can't.

Keep in mind that one Charles Dolan is one of the bidders for the Olde
Town Team (aka Red Sox)