Re: Butch from the Cape

WEEI carries "JT The Brick" from the Sports Fan Radio
Network. Tonight, the show's host mentioned how
important Butch has been to sports talk radio all over
the country, and both he and a caller (Rick from
Quincy) told Butch that he can fight this and survive.

Even if you disagreed with his love of New York teams,
he can be funny and certainly provocative. Ch. 7
(if I remember right) did a feature about "Butch"
awhile back, when WEEI's "Dennis and Callahan" show
held an event called "Butchapolooza".

I also hope Butch lives long enough to see the Sox
win it all! Of course, since he's a Yankees fan,
Butch would most likely call up and say, "all right,
so you guys won it all-- once in 83 years! But my
Yankees have won it 26 times..." (forget the exact
number)...