RE: An Audio Fidelity Question

SteveOrdinetz wrote

Andy Soule wrote:
>If you're carting around Hard drives % computers, for
>gigs, I would want a complete redundant backup on and
>ready to play.  That stuff doesn't travel well
>sometimes.

I concur.  I plan to have 2 systems with mirrored
drives both up and running.  One live - one on
standby.  Both CPU's will be on short-term UPS to
eliminate power spikes and inadvertent circuit
breaker twiddling problems.  Yes Virginia, some
function halls still don't have switches for
lights - just an unlabelled circuit breaker panel.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net