Re: [OT] Canadian postal codes

Thanks for the clarification! My "real job" is sorting
mail with the post office. Sometimes I see letters
where people leave off the name of the country...(and
also fail to put the name of province or area)...
is it Canada or Britian? Easy well to tell is that
Canada uses Letter/ Number/ Letter (space) Number/
Letter Number while Britian uses two letters and a
number, then a number and two letters.

Canada: M1N 7J7
Britian: HR8 2DW

--- Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>