Re: WBZ finally using CBS (exclusively?)

Bill wrote:
>I hadn't listened to 'BZ in a long time as I've been "Takin' it Easy99.1"
>full-time.
>I did notice this AM that breaking news reports such as from the Supreme
>Court coming from CBS News and not ABC News as has been the case. Has this
>"revelation" been around a while?

It's not true-- maybe in the morning, they rely on CBS, but not throughout
the day.  I listen to WBZ a lot in mid-days and afternoon drive; they use
CBS updates and special reports sometimes,  while at other times they use
ABC.  Today, they alternated, and I heard updates from each service as new
court decisions came in.