WBZ finally using CBS (exclusively?)

I hadn't listened to 'BZ in a long time as I've been "Takin' it Easy99.1"
full-time.
I did notice this AM that breaking news reports such as from the Supreme
Court coming from CBS News and not ABC News as has been the case. Has this
"revelation" been around a while?
Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with one last year (2000) let me join
with my favorite radio station locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with perhaps the
largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of great music by
great artists in wishing everyone success in this its second year of its
unique format!