Re: well it's the thought that counts

Mike wrote:

> Maybe, just maybe, "Not a Doc's" fifteen minutes are coming to an end.
> [...] One can only hope.

Don't hold your breath.   We heard similar wishful comments when Rush's
TV show went south, and I think he's still around somewhere.

Dr. Laura is like him: a controversial, "hot" radio personality who
doesn't win over the audience of that "cool" TV medium.

I half expect that her show would play better in a late-night slot than
a daytime one.   What are the demographics of her radio audience?

--RC