Re: End of the FCC AM freeze--and the return of the _UNDEAD_

Seems to me, folks, that AM's located in any decent-sized market, which sells
time to different ethnic groups (and sadly, quack-doctors),  are more
financially stable than and more profitable than MANY of the bigger
FM's....and their ownerships are not swinging doors like the FM's...
WROL,  WNTN(recent change for retirement reasons only),  WUNR,  WJIB(9 & 1/2
years now).
-------.jibguy

In a message dated 11/14/00 12:15:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,