WOTW-FM announcer on AP Network News?

The other day I was making an aircheck off the board at WGSR 1570 and later
noticed on our AP Network News feed we get with the Music of Your Life
service that the newsreader sounded much like Virginia Spring who did news
in either morning or afternoon drive on WOTW-FM back in 1981. The AP
Newsreader's name was Jackie Fisherra. That's a phonetic spelling of her
last name, my hearing isn't what it used to be, and it's noisy here on the
ship no matter where I go...

Any guesses? I know at least two folks on this list that were on WOTW, Dave
F and Matt S. Dave, weren't you on WOTW-FM around '81??

Ron Gitschier
at sea...