RE: Snowdays

I was at WLLH for a few months in the early summer in 1978. Had 10,000 calls
for when "the fireworks" were. We had a list of where and when the fireworks
were scheduled. Since I was not part of the air staff and there on July 4th
just for grins and giggles I rose to the occasion answering the hitlines
from the employee lounge. The newsguy announced the fireworks schedule every
hour... but the calls kept on coming.