Re: Radio Disney (Was Re: well it's the thought that counts)

> Further...something ratings books don't show...

Well, until rating books start to show "12-" numbers (as opposed to "12+"!),
they will continue not to show in the ratings.

I don't think the current ratings situation is a good representation of
wether they are a "loser" or not.  I think the Disney people knew in their
business model that ratings, per se, would be a non-issue.