WHOB locally aware?

To any of you WHOB types lurking out there, I wasn't going to say
anything, I figured one of you would catch this, but since I've heard
this PSA for several weeks I guess no one there is going to catch this,
or maybe you aren't aware of this fact.
Lowell has a number of museums, all of them very good. The Peabody-Essex
Museum is a fine museum, but it is not among the museums in Lowell!  It
might be on Lowell Rd in Salem, but it is not in Lowell.

DF
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.