95.3 Aircheck found

I bought two aircheck tapes at a Flea Market a while back and listened to them
today.

No official IDs are on them, as they're taken from the station's "skimmer"
machine.
They're labled as "Carnavale Air Check" and dates. Dates vary, 6/14/94, ("Larry
White" jock 60 min ... April 22, '94 Kim Engle in AM Drive, 30 min, and Larry
White 6-12PM 30 min. "Cool 95.3" was the monniker. ?"The Seacoast's Own Official
Oldies Station" was another slogan on the same tape.

It's strange  that I found them in a St. Augustine, FL Flea Market, some vendor
with used audio equipment, 8 tracks, and some cassettes. Theses tapes were part
of a set that included folks from WKQL 96.9 here in Jacksonville, FL... Does
anyone have the call sign for the 95.3 station in ME/NH. Does anyone know the
jocks mentioned?

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL
ex: Lowell, MA