RE: 95.3 Aircheck found

WCQL was in fact "Cool 95.3, the seacoast's own official oldies station". I
remember listening to this with my family on Vacation in York.  It's now
WUBB 95.3, I think its satellite country, but IM not sure. Its actual COL is
"York Center". It's studios are in Portsmouth, and it's transmitter is on
the peak of Mt Agamenticus.

--MIKE