Re: WHDH faces big debate: Bush-Gore or baseball?

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:28:30 -0400 Mike Thomas <nostatic@earthlink.net>
writes:
> Furthermore, if you are one of the few that does
> not have
> cable/dish access, you can still pull in at least a dozen signals
> with a pair of
> rabbit ears.

Can I get a pair of the rabbit ears that you are using?  I have rabbit
ears in the laundromat on one of my TV's and I can NOT pick up channels
2, 4, 5, 11,44, 50, 68.  I can marginally get channels 9, 27, 38 & 56.
The only channels that come in that are worthwhile (video & audio quality
wise) are channels 25 and 7 in that order.   So if you can get a dozen
signals on your rabbit ears I want a pair of them!

df
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.