Re: New WBZ top of the hour ID

I don't think Mel has a lot to do with it.... Infinity stock had to be cashed in
for Viacom stock. CBS stockholders got some sort of Viacom deal too. The rumor is
that Mel and Sumner are not getting along so well..... I think the whole Viacom
thing is a an ego play..... Infinity exists as a name now only.... with Viacom
being the deal! Mel's made a tone of money and CBS might have wanted to let him
with his radio success take a whack at TV, but Sumner is showing him who the boss
is now is and who the parent company is...   My guess is that Mel will have a
enough soon and take his money and move into a new project. One that he will once
again have complete control of.