Re: Gay-rights backers don't want 'Dr. Laura' on TV

What are you supposed to do when you object to something that someone is
saying?  You complain about it.  That's what's being done here.  I don't
agree with the groups that are mounting this campaign, but I don't object to
what they are doing.  I only hope that most stations realize that these
people are just a small segment of the population and ignore them.  If people
don't like Dr. Laura's TV show, the ratings will be low and it will be
canceled.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/7/00 10:04:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,