ahem WCVB timeline....

WCVB has a timeline on their website... and once again it just proves that
most stations do not have a clue over their own history.
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/bos/wcvb/stories/wcvb-20000407-014955.html

It states that in 1971, WCVB started the show "Good Morning" , which would
be quite a trick since the station didn't change hands until 1972.

If my memory serves,"Good Morning" first showed up in 1973.

Far as I remember the ONLY show that WCVB picked up from the old WHDH was
the bowling show, in fact they even aired episodes that were taped by WHDH
before the switch.