Re: Clear Channel expands in New England

<<On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 03:11:12 -0400, John Mullaney <john@minutemancomm.com> said:

[43 lines of useless quotation deleted]

Several of you seem to have fallen into the habit of failing to delete
the irrelevant parts of the message to which you are replying to.  I
know it may not work this way in your corporate mail systems, but here
in the Internet we do it this way:

1) Quote only the parts necessary to provide context to your message.

2) The quotation belongs before, not after, your text.

3) Trim carbon-copies.

Your attention to this is appreciated.  We now return to your
regularly scheduled spectrum auction.

Your Friendly Moderator