Niagara falls Tourist Info Station

For anyone thats interested in this, that travelers info station in Niagara
Falls has since moved to 105.9.  In fact, I was out there recently and was
absolutely amazed at how powerful that signal actually is.  Coming back to
Rochester on the NY Thruway from Niagara falls, I could get that tourist
info station as far away as Batavia (some 30-40 miles away)!!  And this is
just a little tourist info station.  I've never heard a station like that
with a coverage area that big before.  Of course, then again the transmitter
is not located in the states so it doesn't directly deal with the FCC
either...

                                    Matt Osborne
                                    Rochester, NY