[1]RE>boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #75

Happy 4th of July Weekend!
Our offices are CLOSED.  We will re-open on Wednesday July 5th.  If this is
urgent, you may page me at 617-408-1935.  Otherwise, I'll be sure to get back to
you Wednesday.
Have a safe and fun 4th!!!

On 07/03/2000, boston-radio-interest wrote:

>boston-radio-interest-digest   Monday, July 3 2000
>Volume 04 : Number 075
>

>Subjects in this issue:
>
>	the real "all girl station"
>	Glick
>	Re: the real "all girl station"
>	Re: Glick
>	Re: Glick
>	Re: WBOT
>	Re: the real "all girl station"
>	Re: A Plug For The List/NERW on WCAP
>	Re: A Plug For The List/NERW on WCAP
>	Re: Glick
>	Re: the real "all girl station"
>	Re: WBOT
>	Re: WBOT
>	Re: WBOT
>	Re: WBOT
>	Turntables (was WBOT)
>	Re: Turntables (was WBOT)
>	Re: the real "all girl station" and WNAC
>history
>	me, myself, and...
>	Re: WBOT
>	Fireworks, radio, etc.
>	[Fwd: Fireworks, radio, etc.]
>	Re: Fireworks, radio, etc.
>	Re: Fireworks, radio, etc.

>-------------------
>
>Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 21:15:41 -0400
>From: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
>Subject: the real "all girl station"
>
>For those who haven't seen this yet... here is the
>true story of John
>Shepard 3rd's all female station...
>
>http://www.radiodigest.com/columns_women/2000/wom_0
>63000_graham_1.phtml
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 22:39:38 -0400
>From: "Bill O'Neill" <billo@mail.com>
>Subject: Glick
>
>What is the schedule for Larry on 'MEX?
>
>Bill O'Neill
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:00:24 -0400
>From: "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@world.std.com>
>Subject: Re: the real "all girl station"
>
>On 2 Jul 2000,  Donna Halper wrote:
>
>> For those who haven't seen this yet... here is
>the true story of John
>> Shepard 3rd's all female station...
>>

>http://www.radiodigest.com/columns_women/2000/wom_0
>63000_graham_1.phtml
>
>Good story.  But a few times, they refer to
>Shepard's station as "WNAB."
>Was there a WNAB or is that a typo for WNAC?

> A. Joseph Ross, J.D.
>617.367.0468
> 15 Court Square
>lawyer@world.std.com
> Boston, MA 02108-2503
>http://world.std.com/~lawyer/
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 23:17:23 -0400
>From: "Dan Strassberg"
><Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net>
>Subject: Re: Glick
>
>Sundays 4:00 to 5:00 PM. Maybe he'll take the
>winter off. If not, they'll
>have to juggle the show time after November 1, when
>sunset drops
>back to 4:30. WMEX may get another 15 minutes after
>local sunset
>at reasonable power when fall rolls around again,
>but in June they
> [...]

Krissy Galster
FNX Radio Network
phone:  781-595-6200 x 208