WCAP @ 50

WCAP (980 Lowell, MA) is turning fifty.  Believe it or not, still at
the same studio at 243 Central Street, Lowell.  Same ownership under
Northeast Radio, Inc.  I've been looking through the archives there
for old jingles and airchecks for some nostalgia snippets to run on
the air.  Thanks to Gary Francis who had a copy of some classic
jingles of the mid 60s, he cleaned them and burned to CD and I've
wrapped them for rotation as a "WCAP, Lowell's Radio Station for a
Half Century Remembers...."

So, I'm putting out the call for anyone who may have a copy or (oops!)
original of some old WCAP jingles, liners, airchecks, promos.  You can
even keep the originals and provide a copy (amnesty-r-us).

Although I'll be relocating to the State of VT, I hope to keep my hand
in some creative productions stuff (through the magic of new
technology as well as old fashioned monthly visits.)

You can email me here or hop on the website at http://980wcap.com and
get my local P.O. drop from there.

Thanks -

Bill O'Neill